Portola School calendar week of Feb. 28
Here are the events at Portola for the week:
* Tuesday, 2/1: Music Parents Meeting, Library, 6:15
* Ongoing: Parent volunteers needed to help with
lunchtime and after school supervision and tutoring.
See Ms. Burrell in the office.
* Monday, 2/28: Bayside Council PTA General Meeting,
Pinole Middle School Faculty Rm., 7:00 pm.
* Wednesday, 3/2: WCCUSD School Board Meeting, Lovonya
DeJean Middle School, 6:30 pm.
* Wednesdays, 3/9, 3/16, and 3/23: Parent Education
classes on how to help your students with academic
progress toward standards. Portola Library, 6:30-8:30
pm. Sponsored by the WCCUSD Adult School. Call
215-4666 to register, or see
* Saturday, 3/12: Portola Jazz Workshop at the El
Cerrito Youth Baseball Opening Day Ceremonies, Cerrito
Vista Park, 11:00 am (approximately).
* Tuesday, 3/15: Portola Band Concert, 7:00 pm.
* Wednesday, 3/16: WCCUSD School Board Meeting,
Lovonya DeJean Middle School, 6:30 pm.
* Tuesday, 3/22, Portola PTSA Meeting, library, 7:15
* Thursday, 3/24: Jazz Explosion Concert, featuring
our Portola Jazz Bands and Combos with special guests
from Tower of Power and keyboard player Frank Martin.
Contra Costa College Performing Theater, 7:00 pm.
Contact Lynn Chung for tickets at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Saturday, 3/26: Portola Jazz Combos at the Santa
Cruz Jazz Festival.
* Monday, 3/28-Friday, 4/1: Spring Recess, no school.
Portola PTSA E-tree Coordinator
Run dates: 2005-02-27 - 2005-03-06